Add Yahoo as a preferred source to see more of our stories on Google. Fourteen months after a 2-year-old boy died in a Boardwalk tram accident, Ocean City has announced that the trams "will not return ...
Ocean City’s town manager said Monday that the popular trams running the length of the iconic boardwalk are unlikely to return by next summer, as officials continue to investigate the fatal accident ...
Tourists and beachgoers roamed the Ocean City Boardwalk on Wednesday afternoon, as is customary on any August day, but a couple of indicators illustrated the tragedy that befell the vacation town this ...
Officials in Ocean City announced that tram service on The Boardwalk, which was suspended last year, will not return. Ocean City Manager Terry McGean released a statement to WBAL NewsRadio, in which ...
Ocean City announced it will no longer operate its Boardwalk tram more than a year after a young child was struck and killed. Town officials said the decision "was not made lightly." "The Town ...
OCEAN CITY, MD - Ocean City officials have confirmed the Town’s boardwalk trams will not be returning for the rest of the year. Ocean City halted the tram service following a crash on August 20th that ...
A toddler was struck and killed by a tram on the boardwalk in Ocean City, Maryland, Tuesday night. The 2-year-old boy was crossing the boardwalk tram pad near Dorchester Street when he was struck by a ...
The town of Ocean City has publicly posted its plans to keep its boardwalk tram closed through the summer season.The Boardwalk Tram, a staple for beach-goers since 1964, closed in August after a child ...
NOTIFICATIONS. A TRAGIC NEWS OUT OF OCEAN CITY, WHERE POLICE SAY A TWO YEAR OLD BOY HAS DIED AFTER BEING HIT BY A BOARDWALK TRAM. OCEAN CITY OFFICERS WERE CALLED TO THE SCENE AROUND 815 LAST NIGHT ON ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results